Friday 6 March 2009

through the shattered glass...


through the shattered glass,,
onboard the train taking me far away..
i think of you
i see your images dancing in my mind..
so gracefully marvellous
up away in the furthest sky..
just like a dream..

the night arrives
left me staring through the window
through the same shattered glass,,
alone and wondering
how can this feels the same?
when i'm dreaming about you
and you dream about someone else..
just like a cheap joke...

the night sinks deeper and deeper
and everyone else already sleep..
but i can't shut this eye tight..
am i wrong if i wish for you to be here?
or to give me company
when i'm walking this pandemonium?

i'm here,, alone..
and still looking through the same shattered glass
still wishing,, still waiting,,
though i don't know where will this end
when will this end,,
or how will this end..
this neverending thoughts of you..

i see you flying high,,
i see you even when i close my eyes,,
embracing my imaginations,,
giving me enough will to smile..
though i don't know how to make you land here
to stay beside me,,
i still wishing you're here with me...

and it's true,,
you know that i'd die for you...


-dPeR-
030309

No comments: