Saturday 9 May 2009

Go Nowhere, Please...

close my eyes,,
wipe my lies..
just go nowhere
and stay there..
so i can hold you high
up and away on the sky

trust me your secrets
you’ll find no regrets
and please just go nowhere
cause i need someone to share

every time this heart beats out your name
every single thought might bring a shame
but what i can do is just to linger
to linger for the deathbringer
cause i can’t find you in the sky
and to forget is a big bad lie
but what can i do to have you here
i’m a witless boy looking here and there
asking nothing but some trust
and salvation is a must
cause i can’t find even a single way
and the memories just a fray
just want this reality so flawless
but all i got is everything worthless
cause you’ve gone away
and leave me no way
no single way to recuperate
leaving me here desperate
seeking an answer
and not become glower
cause i just want you to know…..
this soul’s really lost the flow…

close my eyes
wipe my lies…
go nowhere please….
and give me some ease

-dPeR-
09/05/09
D-13 :P

No comments: